Last updated 11 Jan 2023
- Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Mutinex (58 627 627 365) of 182 Coventry St, South Melbourne 3205 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to anyone aged 18 or over who are customers of Mutinex. People who enter the promotion are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Entrants”, “you” or “your”. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- This promotion commences at 12 am (AEST) on 16 January, 2023 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 16 January, 2024 (Promotional Period).
- To enter this promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete an eligible customer satisfaction survey that was sent to them by the Promoter in relation to their experience with Mutinex GrowthOS and services provided by Mutinex. ‘Eligible customer surveys’ includes the bi-monthly customer satisfaction survey only and explicitly excepts any surveys that are sent to an Entrant in response to the Entrant submitting a support request to the Promoter. Only Entrants who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win. Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility. All Entrants must also comply with any terms and conditions that govern their existing contracted relationship with Mutinex.
- PRIZE DRAWS: There will be 6 prize draws for this promotion. Subject to clause 7 below, a prize draw will take place at 182 Coventry St, South Melbourne (if possible) at 9 am (AEST or AEDT as applicable) one week after each customer satisfaction survey has been sent to customers. This means that there will be a prize draw for this promotion on each of the following dates:
- If a prize draw date falls on a public holiday in Melbourne, the prize draw will take place on the next business day.
- The Mutinex program manager will select the winner of each prize draw at random. For each prize draw, the judges’ selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete, indecipherable, or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There is one prize to be given away for each prize draw. For each prize draw, the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries received in the week preceding the relevant prize draw will win a Prezzee Gift Card valued at AUD $500, inclusive of GST. The prize is governed by Prezzee’s terms and conditions which can be found here.
- The total value of the prize pool for all 6 prize draws is AUD $3000, inclusive of GST and is valued as at 11 Jan 2023. Unless otherwise stated the prize or portions of prizes are not transferable, cannot be sold and no prizes may be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any unavailable prize(s) with a prize of equal value and/or specification to the unavailable prize.
- The winner of each prize draw will be notified via email within 2 business days of the relevant prize draw. The winner’s details will be published on https://mutinex.co within 2 business days of the winner being notified. Prize(s) must be claimed within 2 weeks of the winner being notified.
- Where the prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct such further draws as necessary to reallocate the prize to another winner (Alternative Winner). The second chance draw to select the Alternative Winner for each prize draw will take place at 9 am (AEDT or AEST as applicable) on a date that is 3 months after the original draw (Second Draw Date) at 182 Coventry St, South Melbourne (if possible). If the Second Draw Date is not a business day, the second chance draw will take place at 9 am (AEDT or AEST as applicable) on the next business day at 182 Coventry St, South Melbourne (if possible). The Alternative Winner will be advised via email within 2 business day of the relevant second chance draw. The Alternative Winner’s details will be published on https://mutinex.co within 2 business days of the Alternative Winner being notified. Prize(s) must be claimed within 2 weeks of the Alternative Winner being notified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any recommendation or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter makes no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regard to the condition and/or fitness of the prize. The winner should look to the manufacturer or supplier for all warranties and claims.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. If the Promoter sends your information outside of Australia, it will require that the recipient of the information complies with privacy laws and contractual obligations to maintain the security of the data. Entry is conditional upon you providing this information.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant.
- If this promotion is published on a social media platform, each Entrant must comply with the relevant platform’s terms and conditions. Further, Entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the relevant social media platform. The information an Entrant provides as part of this promotion will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to the social media platform. The social media platform will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Jan 30 2023 – James Barnett
March 26 2023- Louis Durant